Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baptism

Your baptism was today. You did great! It was such a fun day and so many people came to be a part of it.


2 comments:

  1. You were soooo excited with all your family, Sue, Ed, Grandma, Ryan, Noah, Tanya, and Lea around, along with friends, Erica, Julie, George, John, and Sue...whew! You barely slept all day and when Aunt Tanya was holding you and you were sleeping you laughed out loud in your sleep!!! You just enjoyed the day so much your daddy told me all three of you slept on the couch when everyone left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Tanya's comment on your special day! And, I'm sooo happy I was able to be there! Someone told me you didn't cry during your baptism. You are so sweet--I'm so glad your Mommy and Daddy have continued your spiritual journey this way! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete