I'm so behind on writing to you.
Your vaccines went well. You cried, but only for a few minutes, and then your Daddy rocked you and calmed you and you fell asleep and were asleep for the walk home. You did a lot of sleeping that afternoon and by the next morning you were yourself again. We have another round of shots scheduled for you in December. Just remember, it only hurts for a few moments but they will protect you for life!
You have been sleeping through the night, for the most part, for about 3 weeks now! You fall asleep between 9 and 10 and then wake up when Daddy is getting ready for work (usually around 5) and then sleep again until 7 or 8. It's wonderful! I am enjoying the sleep and also enjoying knowing that you are getting the rest you need.
I love you, little girl! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment