Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sick?

Are you sick, baby? You have been spitting up for the last couple of days. I took you to the doctor yesterday; she said it was reflux. We didn't see your normal doctor, just a different one in the practice. I'm supposed to watch you and see if you get any better/worse and go from there. If it's reflux, they could give you a medicine if it gets really bad but I think we will try switching your formula first.

You do have a slight fever. It was 99.something at the doctor yesterday but they didn't really mention it. It was 98.8 (at the highest, I also got 98.4 and 98.6) under the arm. Under the arm temps are usually slightly lower than your actual temp. I gave you some Tylenol and you are napping on the couch. Please feel better, Isla. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment